These little balls of joy are a great healthy snack and you can make then in no time. Perfect if you have a sweet tooth or want to balance your fructose levels after a workout.
You need only few ingredients, they are refined sugar, artificial flavoring or coloring free, only pure ingredients from the nature.
You will need:
230g. of pitted medjool dates
50g. of hulled hemp seeds
2 tbl. Spoons of Maca powder
1tbl. Spoon of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
Few table spoons of cacao powder and help seeds (for coating)
- Place pitted dates and help seeds to a food processor. Process for about 30 secs.
- Add maca powder, cinnamon and salt. Process until thick dough is formed
- Wet your hands and form little balls
- Coat balls in hemp seeds and cacao powder
- Eat straight away or chill for few hours
These babies are super chewy, sweet and delicious, perfect with an afternoon tea. Maca powder is packed with vitamins B, C and E, amino acids and calcium. It’s also a natural energy booster. Dates work as a great natural sweetener and hemp seeds are perfect source of protein and healthy fats.
You can refrigerate them for a week, but I doubt they will last that long without being eaten
Hope you will try these energy balls!