Do you know that feeling when sometimes you just don’t want to cook?
Well I do, but there’s still that voice in my head saying that home cooked meals are so much better that the store bought ones. Plus I really like to know that I’m eating fresh meal not the pre-made one, packed with oils, salt and very suspicious ingredients
And there comes one – pot pasta to the rescue! So easy, there is barely anything to do, just throw all ingredients into the pot, put the lid on, and forget about it for 25 minutes. It is ready in less than half an hour and you can read a book, watch TV or do whatever you want while it cooks itself. Sound good, right?
For this pasta you will need:
200 grams of dry pasta
150 grams of mushrooms
150 grams of cherry tomatoes
1 small zucchini
2 cloves of garlic
1 tea spoon of ground basil
350 ml of tomato paste (not ketchup)
700 ml of boiling water
Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop tomatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. Mince garlic.
- Add pasta, garlic and all veggies to the pot
- Add basil, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Pour boiling water on top, mix everything together and put the lip on.
- Boil everything together for about 15 minutes on as low heat.
- Remove the lid, by this time almost all liquid should be absorbed into pasta.
- Turn of the heat, adjust salt and pepper and leave covered for 10 more minutes
- Your pasta just made itself and it is ready to be eaten!
This recipe is super easy to make and requires no effort what so ever! Well you just need to wait while it cooks and it can be hard when you are hungry
I hope you will try this easy breezy and very delicious recipe!