I know, I know it has been for eveer since I posted anything new in my blog. First holidays happened and then life happened with all his glory..Work, home, dog, family..
But now it is time to get back on track and what better way to do that than with cupcakes recipe! These cupcakes are truly delightful! Crisp from the outside and soft inside with a blackcurrant jam surprise in the middle.
For these cupcakes you will need:
200ml of warm water
50ml of coconut oil
100g. of brown sugar
100g. of oat flour
250g. of all purpose flour
2 tea spoons of baking powder
1 tea spoon of vanilla essence
Blackcurrant jam (I used one made by my mom)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a big bowl mix warm water and coconut oil (heat coconut oil if it is solid)
- Add brown sugar and mix everything together until sugar dissolves completely
- Add oat and regular flour, baking powder and vanilla and mix everything together
- Lay cupcake tray with cupcake cases and scoop one table spoon of batter into each case.
- Add about a tea spoon of black currant jam in the middle
7. Add rest of the batter on top and drizzle some juice from the jam
8.Bake for about 25 to 30mins or until cupcakes are golden brown
Your cupcakes are done and really to be eaten! This recipe makes 12 standart sized cupcakes. I like to cut mine in half and add even more black currant jam on top!
These are not just tasty, but also not that much of a “guilty pleasure”, there contain no animal products and it makes them even better!
Hope you will try these delicious goodies!